The Assisted Living Project is subsidized entirely by private donations. Your tax deductible contribution to ALP will help make it possible for disabled individuals to live independently. How you can help:
- Make a monthly pledge of $20 or more to help with expenses or contribute to the scholarship fund for those residents who need financial assistance.
- Contribute to ALP in memory of a loved one, or honor someone on a special occasion such as their birthday or anniversary.
- Encourage your company and co-workers to designate their United Way donations to ALP
- Let us know about grants or other types of funding that may be available, including matching gifts from your employer
- Write letters to your local, state and federal representatives in support of increase proportion of health care funding for in-home care
To make an online donation:
To mail donations or request information:
Assisted Living Project (ALP)
c/o Jody Cramer
8 Suzanne Lane
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
ph/fx (831) 438-5357
P.O. Box 443
Mount Hermon, CA 95041
Please make checks payable to ALP, a tax exempt non-profit organization. ID #77-0488834